Principles of leadership
TRISA attaches great importance to the principles of leadership with the focus being on role models. Our understanding of leadership is based on the following principles.
- I trust in the skills of my team members and I adopt a co-operative style of leadership.
- I promote the identification of my team with the moral concept, with TRISA and with our products.
- My behaviour as a superior is credible and transparent: I do what I say and I say what I do.
- I lead in a focused manner and I create an innovative environment through coaching.
- I support talent and expertise within my team and I respect different points of view.
- I delegate as much as possible without ducking my own responsibility.
- Continuous improvement is my basic principle. The better is the enemy of the good.
- Leadership is communication. I communicate openly, sincerely and systematically. I motivate my team by promoting personal dialogue.
- As a TRISA manager I regularly assess my team members in the same manner that they assess me.
- As a role model my leadership qualities are:
- Humaneness and fairness
- Integrity and credibility
- Ability to communicate and motivate
- Reliability and endurance